1. U.S. GOVERNING LAW
2. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
NVHOnline.com does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If NVHOnline.com obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, NVHOnline.com will immediately delete such information from its database. Because NVHOnline.com does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, NVHOnline.com has no such information to use or disclose to third parties.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, NVHOnline.com automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website; and (v) full Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including referring URLs, date and time, and content viewed or searched for on the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
(c) Web Beacons. "Web Beacons" (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access Cookies. Unlike Cookies which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, Web Beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages (or in e-mail). Web Beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. For additional information on "NVHOnline.com" uses of Web Beacons, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies & Web Beacons, below.
(d) Ad Serving. NVHOnline.com uses third-parties for advertising and analytics for pages that we host. These third-parties may place Cookies on your machine, use Web Beacons, gather Personal Information, gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising. The collection of this information by third-parties are subject to such third-parties' privacy policies. For additional information, see the section concerning Third-Party Websites, below.
(e) Personal Information. During the purchase process, you will be asked to provide NVHOnline.com certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes: (1) "Identity/Contact Data" (such as your name, address, email address, phone number; and (2) "Demographic Data" (such as your city/town, zip code, state). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU THEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT THE COLLECTION BY NVHOnline.com OF SUCH INFORMATION. NVHOnline.com may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies, third-party service providers, etc.) who may lawfully provide such information to NVHOnline.com.
4. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies and Web Beacons NVHOnline.com analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons to help NVHOnline.com better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, NVHOnline.com is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, NVHOnline.com may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. NVHOnline.com does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies or Web Beacons to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information (i) Generally. NVHOnline.com uses your Personal Information and to identify you, to confirm facts about you, to send you information about NVHOnline.com and ' NVHOnline.com' products and services, and to contact you when necessary in connection with your use of the website. NVHOnline.com uses your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons, from time to time NVHOnline.com may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. (ii) Disclosure Practices. Except under the following circumstances, NVHOnline.com will keep your Personal Information private, and will not sell or otherwise share it with third parties:
• Disclosure to Parent Companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates. NVHOnline.com discloses Personal Information to its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates for marketing and/or administrative purposes.
• Marketing Communications. NVHOnline.com provides your Personal Information to third parties, so that they may contact you directly, online and offline, with information about additional products and services ("Marketing Communications"). You may opt-out of having your Personal Information provided to third parties for the purpose of Marketing Communications by clicking and following the opt-out instructions. Even after opting-out, you may continue to receive Marketing Communications from third parties to whom NVHOnline.com has already provided your Personal Information. You will be responsible for contacting those third parties directly to request that you receive no further Marketing Communications.
• Disclosure in Connection with Services. NVHOnline.com discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as ad serving (see Section 2(d), above), email management, hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
• By Law or to Protect Rights. NVHOnline.com discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when NVHOnline.com believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NVHOnline.com, third parties or the public at large.
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California's "Shine the Light" law (CA Civil Code 1798.83), California residents who provide personal information to businesses in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to either: (1) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (2) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. NVHOnline.com has elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties, click and follow the opt-out instructions.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us; NVHOnline.com has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information. When you enter sensitive on our registration forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
7. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS; MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
By completing an application through the Website, you consent to receive certain administrative email communications from NVHOnline.com. You also consent to receive periodic online and offline marketing communications from NVHOnline.com. You may opt-out of receiving NVHOnline.com marketing communications at any time by clicking and following the opt-out instructions.
8. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
You represent and warrant that all information you provide on any application form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website will be complete and accurate. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, delete or make changes to, your Personal Information, please email NVHOnline.com at email@example.com.
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
10. DATA RETENTION
We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Effective Date: March 31, 2017
770 Spirit of St. Louis Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005